I'm working on a large web application with a friend of mine and we
thought it would be a good idea to update the modules we were using.
Using CPAN.pm we updated CGI, CGI::Session, and several others.  It
upgraded CGI.pm from 2.93 to 3.00.  After the upgrade we noticed that
CGI::Carp was not sending correct headers to the browser on
fatalsToBrowser and explicit 'die's.  It'd just send the error message
without any Content type.  I just downgraded to 2.98 and everything
works again.  2.99 exhibits the same behavior as 3.00.

Relevant information:
FreeBSD 4.8
perl 5.6.1
Apache/1.3.28 (Unix) mod_perl/1.28 PHP/4.3.3

Oh and by the way the scripts were running in mod_cgi, not mod_perl.

Thanks for any help!

-j