On Jan 29, 2007, at 16:16 , Steve Linduska wrote:

I have students and teachers that have developed projects in eToys with 3.8 and are experiencing errors on every .pr file when 3.9 attempts to load.

We presumed upward migration and are unable, or unaware, of how to resolve.

You should stay with 3.8 for etoys projects. I am unaware of anyone trying to make 3.9 support this. There has even been talk of removing etoys in 3.10, because there are not enough community members interested in maintaining it.

We generally recommend to use the squeakland.org version for doing etoys, which is aimed at teachers and kids, rather than the squeak.org version, which is focused on Smalltalk developers.

- Bert -