Hi Bert!

On 7/10/07, Bert Freudenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
And with "changeset" you mean actually the xyz.changes file named
like your xyz.image? "Changesets" are something different.

Ops! Again a newbie fault, you are absolutely right, I did a copy of
the image and CHANGES files, sorry.

Anyway, if you transferred image and changes together (in binary mode
- zipping both into one archive before transferring is recommended)
then this should work independent of the platforms.

Yes! This was my procedure.

I opened the issue http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6559, if I can
do something to make me more clear or to help in something to correct
the bug, let me know.

Thanks a lot for your patience and for your help.

--
Fábio Braga de Oliveira
ArchitecTeam Consulting