Tim> Oh good, O'Reilly hasn't given up.  Is there some uncertainty as to the
Tim> success a future version might have?  Or is it a question of the right
Tim> resources being available and willing to undertake the task?  Or has it
Tim> been put on the backburner for Perl6?  I suspect there is a significant
Tim> level of latent demand for an update after so many years and Perl
Tim> versions.

As far as I know, the plans for the past few years have been that the Camel
for Perl5 won't be getting any more updates until at least the first Camel for
Perl6 has been published, if ever.

Same thing for the llama/alpaca... we're on hold, waiting for Perl6 to get out
of toy stage and into a useful beta state.  The next llama will be for Perl6.

<mer...@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>