发件人: John W. Krahn [mailto:jwkr...@shaw.ca]
发送时间: 2009年11月19日 23:53
收件人: Perl Beginners
主题: Re: the question of one program

Shlomi Fish wrote:
> On Thursday 19 Nov 2009 16:54:00 gaochong wrote:
>> Now I have see the following page ,but I have some question and need help .
>>
>> http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/S/SU/SUJAI/Process-Detail-0.1.pl
>>

>> the second , @array=split(/([A-Z]+(_|[A-Z])+\=.[^A-Z]+)/,$_);
>>  also the re \=.[^A-Z]+ what’s it ?
>
> \= is an actual "=". A "=" would be fine here, too. "." is any character
> except a newline. "[^A-Z]" is any character except the uppercase Latin ASCII
> letters ("A", "B", "C"..."Z"). "+" is "one or more" when applied to the
> suffix. You can see signs of "ancient perl" in this expression, because it
> uses several capturing parentheses ("(...)") instead of clustering ones
> ("(?:...)").

Capturing parentheses in a split() regular expression returns the
contents of the capturing parentheses as well as the strings that didn't
  match the regular expression so using non-capturing parentheses would
do something completely different.

That being said, I agree wholeheartedly that this is one crappy Perl
program and should be avoided.

John
--
The programmer is fighting against the two most
destructive forces in the universe: entropy and