Hello,
I have a small issue with net::telnet 3.03.

The Device I want to connect aus an OS-Level CLI and a
Application-Level CLI.

I have to log in to OS-Level to gai Access to Application level.

Now, the problem is, the command prompt of the application is different from
the prompt of the Os (hanging the OS-Level Prompt is not Possible, because
its embedded).

So Net::Telnet logs in and save the prompt. So it donĀ“t need to rematch the
prompt with the given expression.

Is it possible to update the internal Object-attribute ($last_prompt)?

Is there an easy way?

Any idea at all?

thanks a lot for any comment.

Bastian