On Oct 11, 2005, at 17:27, Dan Klose wrote:

Thanks for your suggestions.  I am going to give it a try...
However there is another way I am also going for. If you have lynx you
can use:

lynx =cmd_log=FOO to make a series of commands for a page.

you can then use:

lynx -cmd_script=FOO

Interesting, looks like a hack compared to using WWW::Mechanize, but it's your choice.

Is there a way to pass parameters to the -cmd_script run to override previous form values? Or do you need to edit it?

-- fxn