Hi Todd,

I'm completely new to perl. I'm have to work in biology using perl,
postgresql (as database) and clustalw or multalin (as the alignment
tool). I'm stating my problem briefly:

In the postgresql db the data is clustered using complete linkage
clustering. I've to connect to that db, fetch those data, feed it to
the multiple alignment tool, run it and show the results. All these
needs to be automated using perl.

I'll be obliged if you help me with this.

Thanks,
Angshu