Thanks indeed !! I had planned to have "0.1" beta by now
but it seems, life too had some different plan for me :-)
Honestly, I was down badly, and yet to be fully up! But
I think, now I am near to that :-) Hope, this weekend I
can give sometime to it nearly after three months. Another
thing, if you are translating some words in "new_words.list" file,
,then please feel free to send me the "bdict.new.db" file when
you are done. I can then merge it with the main E2B dictionary.
I think, its words count now stands above 6K, courtesy Progga.

Thanks,