Hi Baishampayan!

If no one objects then I would like to propose your name
as a moderator of bn.shunya.in. You can begin after
mid-June. Hopefully, by then your academic workload
will come down to normal :-)

Hey! Congratulations! on being selected for Google SOC
2006. Your project is indeed a very nice and cool one.
I think, your project not only applies to the "not
connected to the Internet" PCs but also to those
which are CONNECTED but through dial-up.
So I hope, you will give us something hot in
near future!

Cheers,
Golam