On 6/15/06, Jamil Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> IIRC we had 3 PO files containing the common
> technical terms. Are those terms included in
> Anubadok's database? If not,
> can you add them soon?

As far as I remember Progga had sent me
one Ankur's "commonwords.po".  In any case,
please send me those files. I will surely
add them asap, if they have new entries in them.

> Another issue. While searching if any word
> is not found, can u put "add" or  "suggest"
> button? So people can submit translation.
> Those will be in a  seperate db. You can verify
>  and merge them with the original Anubadok's db.
> :)

Hmm.. that's a great idea. I will try to implement
it by tonight. Hopefully, I will learn little bit of
http POST as well :-)

Yeah!! definitely!  the localization camp like the
one you, MAK, Munir and others organized at
IICT, BUET can greatly contribute to the Ankur's
dictionary project also, along with PO translations.

Cheers,
Golam
--
http://www.imsc.res.in/~golam/