Hi,

With due thanks to all who have made suggestions for an
online interface for PO file translations, I am happy to
announce the "test launch" :-) of Anubadok's PO file translation
interface. So please feel free to hammer it with PO file and me with
bugs :-)

http://www.bengalinux.org/cgi-bin/anubadok/po/index.pl

Please note an extra "/po" in the URL. This interface is
right now very basic. So feel free to throw your suggestions
for future improvements.

Cheers,
Golam