[Particularly to Jamil Ahmed and Golam Mortuza Hossain]

Can some site be created where we will have a controlled wiki of a
Bangla dictionary and encyclopedia. 'Controlled' in the sense that a
particular team from us will have the right to edit or change or fix it,
but anyone can add any suggestive entry there. Is it possible? Every
related entry will be cross-hyperlinked, as it happens in a wiki. And to
participate in it for an absolute un-developer like me, will I need to
learn a lot of computer things?

See, today or tomorrow Bangla OCR is going to arrive. And, when the
electronic searchable database starts getting generated through that OCR
and Bangla Unicode editing, we will need this thing. This Bangla Wiki.
The only difference here will be that bengalinux will take the
responsibility of this Wiki. Unlike the Wikipedia thing, where no one is
the master. All the entries will be original: we may use materials from
anywhere, as we learn from sources, but this will be in that sense
'authored': by bengalinux.

As and when we get any time we will be creating entries for that. And
all the created and suggested entries will get edited from time to time.

I asked this question particularly to GMH and JA, because they have done
works in this line. Some other people may have done it too, that I don't
know about. Please, tell me, everyone, to get involved in this Wiki and
Bangla (Indic) wedpage things, will I need to learn a lot of SW? (Please
keep my age in your mind before suggesting a colossal syllabus.)