Hi,

It has been an unusually long silence in Ankur's mailing list!
So I thought that let me break this spell with this announcement.
The number of entries in Ankur's English to Bengali
Dictionary has now crossed 12K milestone.

Here are some statistics of it...

http://gravity.psu.edu/~hossain/bdict-report.htm

Its heartening to see that number of contributions has been
steadily increasing!! Personally, I would like to thank all
of you who have contributed to this.

Cheers,
Golam

--