Hi All,

It seems that due to some crawling issue (may be also due to issues
related to multiple URLs for landing page which was created for backward
compatibleness but I was careless not to add robot meta tag to
avoid indexing), Ankur's English to Bengali dictionary has fallen
out completely from Google's grace in last two weeks from its consistent
top three position for the search words "English to Bengali dictionary".

Consequently, contribution to the dictionary has sharply declined.

So I feel its the right time to do some URL restructuring of the
dictionary project.  Given  Google prefers to index static
pages than a dynamic page, I would like to propose a new
URL for the landing page of Ankur's English to Bengali dictionary project

http://www.bengalinux.org/english-to-bengali-dictionary/

After going through Google's guideline, my assessment is
that above URL should be the most appropriate one.

Please let me know your opinion, comments, objections...
on the above proposal.

Cheers,
Golam