Hi Debayan,

The Dhvani [1] (Text to Speech System) project has some
Bengali to English transliteration algorithm. However,
I am not sure whether you can use them directly for
your requirements. Nevertheless, it could be useful.

Here is a link to the code

https://dhvani.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/dhvani/trunk/dhvani/src/

Best,
Golam