Dear all,

I was working on অভিধান - Abhidhan for XML support.  To
enable various application and tools to utilize our dictionary.

Basic work is already done, but we need to define a standard XML (XML
DTD or XML Schema).

Any suggestion or comments ?

Example: test XML output.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<dictionary>
       <search_results>
               <dict_entry id="1">
                       <en_word>read</en_word>
                       <pos_tag>Noun, singular or mass</pos_tag>
                       <bn_word>পড়া</bn_word>
               </dict_entry>
               <dict_entry id="2">
                       <en_word>read</en_word>
                       <pos_tag>Verb, base form</pos_tag>
                       <bn_word>পড়া</bn_word>
               </dict_entry>
               <dict_entry id="3">
                       <en_word>read</en_word>
                       <bn_pronunciation> উচ্চাঃ রীড</
bn_pronunciation>
                       <pos_tag>Verb, non-3rd person singular present</
pos_tag>
                       <bn_word>পাঠ করা</bn_word>
               </dict_entry>
       </search_results>