Hi Vicky,

I too have a similar problem with a male dog (10 months), he has left brown
patches on my lawn (has not learnt to raise his leg), my backyard has large
craters which you have to me careful not to twist your ankle in and lastly
he has destroyed my watering system.  My partner and i have talked about
what we could do with the grass and decided that synthetic grass would be a
good option and relative inexpensive.  The grass i am talking about is the
same as what is on tennis courts almost indestructible and if you can find
a tennis court that is being resurfaced you should be able to pick it up
fairly cheaply.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Emily-Jayne Drew
Australia

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER - The information in this
transmission may be confidential and/or protected by legal
professional privilege, and is intended only for the person or
persons to whom it is addressed. If you are not such a person,
you are warned that any disclosure, copying or dissemination
of the information is unauthorised. If you have received the
transmission in error, please advise this Office and delete all
copies of the transmission from your records. No liability is
accepted for any unauthorised use of the information contained
in this transmission.