Hello everybody,

I learned recently about bernese dogs and it looks just like the perfect dog for me (I am looking for a large dog, not too active indoors, but always ready to go hiking, obedient, trainable, kind and loving for the whole family).

Yet, 2 questions remains:
Can the Bernese mountain dog stands a tropical weather like Taiwan (very humid all year long and very hot in summer) ?

If yes, the 2nd question is important:
Where can I find a decent breeder in Taiwan? Bernese dog seems to be quite rare and I could not find an address of Bernese breeder in Taiwan.

Thanks in advance for your answers, I will be glad to hear any comments on the subject.

Regards,

Olivier