I've had a few messages from people saying that they would like to donate to our AKC CHF Fundraiser, but were afraid that their checks wouldn't arrive in time for the raffle. NEVER FEAR!!! I am a very trusting person and if you let me know what amount you are sending for the fundraiser and how you'd like me to distribute your tickets, I'll cover your check until it arrives.!! The drawing is going to be on Thanksgiving Day - one week from tomorrow, so your check should arrive on time. We want to raise a HUGE amount of money for Cancer research and you can be part of this effort to help our Berners. Please send in your donations quickly so that we can have something to be really thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Here is the website that Karen Pickel made for our AKC CHF Fundraiser: http://www.overthefence.com/raffle/CHF/
You just have to see the beautiful paintings that Willem Wijnberg painted for our fundraiser. They are just gorgeous and once you see them you are going to want to make a donation to help fight Cancer and to try to win one of these paintings.

The first painting (14 x 14 inches) is of Yasper, the father of Willem's Berner, Dingo, who died from Malignant Histiocytosis.

The second painting (12 x 10 inches) is of Jean Cheesman's puppy, Sam (from England) who died about 3 years ago from cancer at the young age of six years.

This is a fundraiser that is near to everyone's heart, whether you've lost a Berner to Malignant Histiocytosis, or knew a
Berner who died from this dreaded disease. Won't you please be part of the solution and help by sending a check. We can make a difference in our lifetime in the lives of our Berners, but it takes a lot of people, making donations to help fight cancer. We can do it. Thanks in advance for your generosity!!

Joye Neff and Winston (Samantha and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA