The drawing for the two gorgeous paintings that Willem Wijnberg painted for our AKC CHF Fundraiser to fight canine cancer will be on Thanksgiving Day. Both of these Berner paintings are just gorgeous and once you see them you are going to want to make a donation to help fight Cancer and to try to win one of these paintings.

The first painting (14 x 14 inches) is of Yasper, the father of Willem's Berner, Dingo, who died from Malignant Histiocytosis.

The second painting (12 x 10 inches) is of Jean Cheesman's puppy, Sam (from England) who died about 3 years ago from cancer at the young age of six years.

Here is the website with all of the directions for entering the drawing: http://www.overthefence.com/raffle/CHF/
Thank you, Karen Pickel, for once again making such a great website. If you haven't visited the website, please take a minute to check it out. You'll be happy you did!!!

PLEASE support this very important fundraiser. This is something that everyone can support. If you know anyone who has lost a Berner to Malignant Histiocytosis, then you know the heartbreak that they have experienced. Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to eradicate this terrible disease by supporting this study through our donations? You can help. It is NOT TOO LATE to send your checks to me. Please send me an e-mail at: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and tell me how much you are sending and how you would like me to distribute your tickets. I will cover your check and put your tickets into the drawing, even if your check doesn't arrive in time for the drawing. This is a fundraise that is vital to the lives of our current Berners and our future Berners. Won't you please be part of the solution. I am hoping to get an avalanch of checks over the next week. Winston is waiting to be able pull a whole cartload of checks to the house from all of you generous Berner lovers. We can do it. Thanks in advance for your generosity!!

Joye Neff and Winston (Samantha and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA