I was in touch with Linda Stiebris, Tailwaggers, about a set of Berner Bookends she had donated to one of our upcoming raffles. For those of you who have been looking for their site to buy Berner stuff for the holidays, I wanted to let you know that they have discontinued their line of breed specific items in order to meet the growing demand for their Spa Paws® Aromatherapy Dog Grooming Line. You might want to check out their products on their website www.tailwagger.com.

Spa Paws by Tailwagger Inc
PO Box 1318 Hillsborough, NC 27278
1-888-TAILWGR (824-5947)

Their web site says that: "All Bernese, Golden and Newfoundland customers in our database (anyone who has received a catalog from us in the past) will receive 20% off their first order of Spa Paws® now through December 31, 2002. Now is a great time to try our grooming products if you have not already. Thank you!" So if you're in the market for such items it's a good time to buy them while you can get the 20% discount.

NOTE: They do have a Bernese Mountain Dog Special Edition statue available for a reduced price of $39.95 and 2 porcelain Christmas ornaments for $8.00 each. You can call 1-888-824-5947 or e-mail them at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you are interested in ordering any of these items.

By the way, I am in no way affiliated with Tailwaggers, I am just a former customer who bought Berner items from them.

Joye Neff and Winston (Samantha and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA