Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! As we celebrate this day of Thanksgiving in the United States, I have had several people send note to me today to make a pledge to our AKC CHF Malignant Histiocytosis Study Fundraiser. What a wonderful way to celebrate the holiday. Yes you can still make a donation - all you have to do is send me a message and tell me how much you are sending and also how to divide your tickets into the two envelopes for the drawing this evening. Here is the website so you can see how to send in your donations: http://www.overthefence.com/raffle/CHF/

I am thankful for the many people on the Bener-l who are so very generous with their berner items and monetary donations to our fundriasers, to the many people who share their experiences with other to help us all grow, to those who devote their time to the various Berner organizations and causes, especially to the Berners we all love for their constant love and affection and to the many friends I've made throughout the Berner community.

May you all have a Thanksgiving filled with happiness and love!
Joye Neff and Winston (Samantha and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA