Hi Marilynn and Star,

What a thoughtful way to spend your tickets for the BARC LOC Challenge Fundraiser!!! That is really great - I'll put MS (Marilynn Star) on each of those tickets so the next 28 people who send in their donations will know which tickets are their
"bonus tickets" from you. The winner will know that it was your ticket that won the prize if they are a winner. THANK YOU!!!

Here is the website that Karen Pickel has made for the BARC LOC Challenge Fundraiser:
http://www.overthefence.com/raffle/BARC/

It takes a lot of time to see all 97 items for the fundraiser. Remember, too, that there is a Pre-Holiday Drawing for the first 15 items (lettered A through O) so you better check those out and send in your money to enter in that drawing NOW.

I got the first two donations for the fundraiser already - thank you Lynne Hawkinson and Maria Crifasi!! You are both speedy!! Now the rest of you better hurry and send in your money so you can win a prize in the Pre-Holiday portion of the fundraiser.

I'll be announcing the donation totals for BARC and LOC this weekend ..... the Challenge part of the Fundraiser should be fun - let's see which group will be in the lead at the end of the week!!

Thanks again Marilynn and Star for sharing all of the tickets you bought with your Berner-l Friends!!
Joye Neff and Winston (Samantha and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA

--On Wednesday, December 04, 2002 9:33 PM -0500 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:r

Joye and all Berner-L friends,

I have been out to this great raffle website 4 times now and it is JUST
to  hard for me to decide which items I want to try for on the quick,
little mini  raffle.....

SO, this is what I am going to do...  I am send a check to Joye for
$40.00  which is to be used for 28 BARC tickets and 28 LOC tickets as I
feel each  cause is the flip side of the coin when it comes to keeping
our BMD's out of  the puppy mills.

Joye, please distribute one BARC ticket and LOC ticket to each of the
next 28  people who CAN make up there minds on what they want to try for
on the mini  raffle.

Bless you all for the difference you are making in the lives of many
future  pups either by supporting BARC, LOC or both!

Star said to send you all Berner Hugs and Puppy Kisses so if you'll just
move  a bit closer to your computer screen...... :-)

Marilynn and Star.