Thank you Pat Tackett, Vilma Kistner Briggs and the others who have sent me e-mail telling me that they are making donations to the BARC LOC Challenge Raffle in memory of their previous Berners or in honor of their current Berners. Thanks also to those of you who have made donations honoring Berner friends who have done many things to help the breed. That is the true Christmas spirit. How nice to be able to honor someone and help Berners all with the same gift!!!

Joye Neff and Winston (Samantha and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA