We're well into the festive season and only now am I
doing some greeting cards (they'll be handed to family
members tomorrow). One such card is "To Gramma" ...
from my BMD Jake. Any ideas on how to safely get his
pawprint onto the card? I suspect those ink pads from
Staples are indelible, and food colouring probably
isn't a better option. I could always just wet his paw
and "stamp" the card, then outline it and fill it in
myself, but it's just not the same. Any suggestions
would be appreciated!

Happy holidays to all!

Maureen Barry & Jake (who hasn't liberated a single
ornament from the tree!)
Montreal, Quebec

=====
Maureen Barry