I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas/Holiday. Since we are approaching the end of 2002, I just wanted to remind you that you can still make a donation to the BARC LOC Challenge Fundraiser this year. We have 83 super Berner items that you can try to win. If you haven't seen them, then you need to go to the web site that Karen Pickel made for us and check them out: http://www.overthefence.com/raffle/BARC/
I know that once you see the fantastic prizes that you will want to run to your checkbook to send in a donation to BARC and/or LOC. This is a terrific way to make a donation to two tremendous organizations and at the same time have a chance to win some very nice Berner items.

This is a Challenge Fundraiser - we are trying to raise a lot of money for BARC and LOC and the challenge is to see which group can raise the most money. So far, we have raised a total of $1,862.69. BARC has raised $1,003.69 and LOC has raised $859.00. Come on you folks who support LOC - we need to catch up with that BARC amount. I'd like to see this fundraiser end with a lot of money for both organizations and a "Tie" would be fine as far as I'm concerned.

Have a great end of 2002 and may 2003 only hold good things for you and your Berners.

Go hug your Berners....then go write a check!!
Joye Neff and Winston (Samantha and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA