Now, Patricia and Maria!!!!! You two women must not take possession, even if it is in your vivid imaginations, of the two beautiful paintings that Willem has done for our BARC LOC Challenge Fundraiser. There happen to be many people on the Berner-l who are salivating over these paintings and I just KNOW that they are going to be sending me LOTS of checks to try to win these items.

SO....Patricia, You just put those two painting in a safe place....up high.....so Luther can't get them andyou just forget that they are there until I TELL YOU who you are to mail them to after the drawing is over.

AND....Maria, You just put those thoughts of travelling to Pat's house to take possession of those two paintings, even though you mean temporary possession, right out of your head...and you just sit in your cozy Lazy Boy Sofa by the fireplace and sip on your lovely Cabernet.

Hrmmmph.......... it's just like when I was a first grade teacher and had to settle squabbles between two little girls over a prized possession.

Now, for the rest of you innocent bysanders out there in Berner-l Land.......You just got get your checkbook and write me a nice check for BARC and/or LOC and then go to the website at:
http://www.overthefence.com/raffle/BARC/
and then write me nice note, telling me how you would like me to distribute your MANY tickets for the fundraising drawing.

I just got a nice check from one woman and she spread her many tickets over a LOT of the items and I'll just bet she's going to win a lot of things because some of those envelopes don't have a whole lot of tickets in them yet. So...you folk might want to consider doing something like that with your tickets. And, I better see some beautiful penmanship when I open those envelopes, so I can read your writing!!!

Hug those Berners tonight....
Joye Neff (Samantha and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA

--On Thursday, January 09, 2003 5:31 PM -0500 Maria Crifasi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:r

Dearest Pat,
No, no, no. You are toooo kind.  Please, I will pick up the paintings
personally, thus saving you postage PLUS I always travel with a nice
Cabernet.  Please, let me do this.  You have already done SO much for the
breed.

cough,
Maria Crifasi
Catoctin Mountains, Maryland