Hi Maria,

Happy 2nd Birthday to your exuberant snoweating Buddy and also to Karen Connor's sweet Amika. Both of these wonderful Berners, who I have had the pleasure of cuddling in person with on several occasions, shared Winston's birthday. He would have been 5 years old today. I'm sure that he is having a huge birthday celebration at the Rainbow Bridge with all of his new friends and that the menu consist of Cheeseburgers, raw carrots and lots of fresh cold water in all of their bowls. Winston was honored to share his birthday with Buddy and Amika. May they both celebrate MANY, MANY more birthdays with their families.

Love, hugs and bellyrubs to the two year old Birthday Berners......
Joye Neff (Samantha and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA