Hi everyone,

I wanted to let the winners of the BARC LOC Challenge Fundraiser klnow that I mailed most of the prizes on Saturday morning. I took 50 packages early Saturday morning to a small "out of the way" post office that isn't very busy. I go there so that I don't hold up the lines in the busy post office near my home. I still have two prizes to mail and will pack them up tonight. Some of the prizes are being sent by the donors and most of them have also been mailed.

If you were one of the lucky winners, please let me know when your package arrives safely. I like to track the arrival of the prizes to make sure that everyone has received their items. Thanks!!!

Just a reminder....there is another fundraiser going on right now. Terri Zimmerman is conducting a fundraiser for the lobby effort. . Talented young artist, Lace Smith will do a pencil sketch (up to 3 dogs) for the winner of this fundraiser. Tickets are $5 each or 3 tickets for $10 or 10 tickets for $20. The website for the fundraiser is: http://bmdcgs.org/lobby/berner_gallery.htm
Lace does beautiful work......in fact, the sketch on the far right of their website is the one she did of my Winston and it is wonderful. The fundraiser will end of Feb. 22nd.

Joye Neff (Samantha and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA