-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Rusty C Wingate
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 3:22 PM
To: Pat Long & Paul Dangel
Subject: Re: Doggon Wheels, et al

This was not done to handicap Andrea or BEHAF in anyway, it was done to
expedite the chair for Hugie!  I also thought it was 'on top of' and so
yesterday called doggone to see how the production was going only to find
there was no production and to just start the chair they needed 75% of the
total amount.
Yes, Melissa was getting plans for building one but Donna did not trust her
building abilities so yes, the fund is started at the company.  At this
point if folks mail checks to one place then that place waits for them to
clear then has to mail the funds the two weeks for the chairs production
would have passed.  Hugo needs this chair yesterday, it still must be built.
So instead of hashing whose "baby" it is and talking back and forth more and
wasting more time.  Let's work together and get this chair "in production" .
Bet Ellen with her horse sense can tell ya what immobility does to a giant.
So yes, let's work together, time is already lost and Hugo is still down,
let's get him up and give him a chance, who cares 'who's baby' it is....it
is Donna's baby  ....Hugo that matters.  I tain't no talker when time is a
wasting ......
Thanx to whoever donated this day....thank you so much....we are that much
closer to starting the chair !
Rusty C praying for a small miracle
"What one does is what counts and not what one had the intentions of
doing -"
Pablo Picasso