Aahh

Just as I thought, Dog Treats!!

Rose T.:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: L. Montoya [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: February 16, 2003 9:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Bernese Mountain Dog Mailing List
Subject: Re: Pat Long eating doggie treats??

OKay , I'm going to tell everyone who doesn't already know WHAT scrapple
actually IS. If you have a weak tummy , delete now :-). Scrapple is
whatever
is leftover from butchering a hog , ground up, cooked down with cornmeal
into a kind of pudding-like consistency. After it has "set" , you can cut
it
in slices and fry it. I know this beacuse I've made it before (farm kid).
It
tastes wonderful , as long as you can ignore what's in it , LOL !!! And
Rose
? The dogs love it !!
Laurie Montoya  (showing her age and her background) in S. Central PA