-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Todd/Jennifer Zaayer
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 7:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Esther Wilson
Subject: Re: Post in the UK's Daily Mirror

ERsther,

Please keep in mind that the Berner-L is an International list, and that
even within the US, people on this list have a wide variety of political
opinions. I would hate to see a political argument ensue on the Berner-l
regarding the editorial you posted. We already have plenty to discuss about
our dogs here!

Peace on Earth, Goodwill to All
Jennifer Zaayer in Cardiff by-the-Sea, CA, USA