-----Original Message-----
From: Terri Taylor-Mikes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 7:58 AM
To: Berner List (E-mail)
Subject: Looking for Breeder in Illinois

I am looking for a breeder in Illinois.  My husband is turning 40 this May
and he really wants another Berner (we both do) and I would like to get him
a male Berner puppy for this 40th.

Anyone out there a breeder in Illinois or know of one?

Thanks

Terri

P.S.  Someone on this list forwarded my last e-mail "Looking for Trainer in
Aurora, IL" to a trainer in Joliet named Joyce.  Well I wanted to thanks
this individual for doing that - Joyce has called me and she gave me some
great ideas on how to re-train Dharma and I am doing them - Dharma is
resisting, but I will win.  Also, I was wondering if that person could
e-mail me and give me Joyce's address - if what she told me to do works (and
I am pretty sure it will), I really want to send her something to show my
gratitude.  Thank You.