Hi Diana,
How is Fidelios doing? I hope all is well. I've been out of the loop lately - my computer was down for a week - so I haven't been reading the 'L'. Have you learned any more from Fidelios recent tests? How is the new diet working? This past weekend I cooked up the weekly meal paks and baked treats for the dogs. At the time I was blanching all the veggies for the dogs, I was also making stuffed mushrooms for human dinner. Well I threw the mushroom steams in the dogs pot instead of the trash, and because I was running out of room on the stove top, I also tossed into the pot BooBoo the dogs chicken breasts. Apparently this mixture looked quite tasty because the next thing I knew my husband is helping himself to a bowl full! I calmly stated to him, "honey, that's the dogs dinner, yours is in the oven". And as all dogs sat drooling with anticipation - he ate it any ways. Later though, when I was baking the liver biscuits, he got so sick to his stomach from the smell of liver that he actually took the dogs for a walk - in freezing temperatures - just to get out of the house! At least I know he won't be eating the dogs biscuits!

-Denise with
Bueford,
BooBoo the Dog
The BlackCat, The GrayCat and Jimmy