Hi All,

Re Crufts.

Sadly I will not be able to go! Unless I can come up with a full time
crittur sitter. I don't go too far these days unless I can walk there with
Sim, Sunny and Barney and think is bit far for us though we love our hikes!!

However heard from Coral and David Dennis, they will be there! All the way
from Canada, US and all over the world! They are hoping to stop by here,
Longlease, for another visit on the way to other places Those of you who
have not met them before but have seen Coral's pieces on BMDC Mag, they are
honeys! (Step in Kelvin here, for full story of when he and Royce met Coral
and David over the Pond and flew home with giant BMD Bear!)

Have page up on my Longlease Friends' Gallery from when they visited here
last summer! So you know what they look like, if you are going to be there!
Here's the page:
http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/longlease/gang9i.htm

Go give them Biggest Berner Hugs!

Been bit quiet here at Longlease the last few days after Hoppy's demise but
tonight as I pulled back in the drive after walk down the village with my
dogs, heard my goats going, the ponies going, and Hop's eldest daughter,
Elli, appeared in charge of the flock!

All well here! Life goes on!

All Love,

Jean, Sunny, Simmy, Barney and the Gang