From: Mary Shaver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 9:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 'Kenneth L Babcock'
Subject: RE: Kenny's choice

Kenny,  you may find that you won't be spending $45,000 in vet bills,
but as many of us have learned, you can't own just one berner at a time.
I discovered when I adopted my second berner, Bailey, through our
Rescue, that my "free" rescue dog cost me nearly $30,000 - not in vet
bills, but in the cost of a new vehicle which could accommodate two dogs
(and their duds)!!

Betcha didn't think of THAT!!

Mary and the girls, Laurel and Bailey, lounging comfortably in the back
of "their" motor vehicle.