titles that a neutered dog can still do (bernese) - obedience, tracking,
agility, draft, herding.

obedience
level 1 - novice - companion dog - cd
level 2 - open - companion dog excellent - cdx
level 3 - utility - utility dog - ud
continuing competition in open & utility can earn
utility dog excellent - udx
obedience trial champion - otch

tracking
level 1 - tracking dog -td
level 2 - tracking dog excellent - tdx
          variable surface tracking - vst (i think that's right)
if your dog earns all 3 titles, s/he is a champion tracker - ct

agility
someone else will have to do this one, but each level has 4 titles -
standard, jumpers, preferred standard, & preferred jumpers.  my favourite
agility title abbreviation is nap - novice agility preferred.  my dogs are
good at napping. the top title in agility is master agility champion - mach.
there are several levels of this.

draft
bmdca draft has 4 titles
novice draft dog - ndd
open draft dog - dd
novice brace draft dog - bndd
open brace draft dog - bdd
ckc draft has 2 titles
novice draft dog - dd
open draft dog - ddx

herding - i don't know too much about this one, but i know that berners can
earn herding titles with the ahba. the beginning title is junior herding dog
- jhd.

since i went to all this trouble, i want to remind people, that if you have
a barc adoptee & you ilp him/her with akc & earn a first level title -
either a cd, td, na, naj, nap, najp, jhd, or ndd, i will send you out a
goodie. actually i would extend this to any ilp'd rescue berner. send me a
copy of the title certificate & your address & i will send them out while
they last.  working dogs should work!

lisa baldwin
(dickens, bark & zel)
seattle, wa