Hi Brigitte,
Yes we have twelve Berners living here at home in the home:-) As a recent
visitor said I reminded her of the Lady who lived in a Shoe:-) I do breed
these lovely dogs but not all of them are in the current program. Oska is
my soon to be seven years old stud dog, Titan is Junior male somewhat
retarded in the sex department! Oak is my spayed allergy dog and her sister
Olive is my upcoming show dog yet to have puppies, Jamaica is my best soon
to be retiring brood bitch and her daughters Ursula and Wilma are still
growing up. Maggie is the boss bitch and retired from breeding and her
sister Tali is the official bedwarmer, another "free loader":-) Maggie's
daughter, Rudi, is hopefully pregnant:-)paws crossed. Zulu is my American
invader, and she is all arms and legs right now enjoying her puppyhood
showing way too much brain. Then there is the famous Destructo Dog, Phoebe,
who in her previous life was a downstairs maid because her first job before
dawn is to beat the heck out of the rugs!!

Lily (Can.Ch. Sascha's Grace) recently went to heaven and she was the
Princess of the Boudoir. Only her daughters were allowed in my bedroom and
those dirty male dogs needn't even consider entering!!

Pluto, King of the Undergrowth, lives with friends and Bardi lives with
some more friends and Sooty, retired brood bitch, lives in luxury with her
best friend Darlene who is member on this list:-)

I enter therapy soon:-))

Rose T.