Just a quick note. I had fun at the Potomac Specialty, they always do a
great job! And I know how hard they work to make it look so easy!

I sat and watched the show this year, and had fun doing it - that could
get habit forming! I did photos just the one day after the show was
finished, and we had fun.

I will be doing photos in Long Beach, assisted by the lovely Joye Neff -
without whom we would probably never get anything good on film! Do not
assume that we will be doing this forever, between her arthritis and my
eyesight, I see a limited Longshots future! Take advantage, and get
photos!! We'll be doing them from Wednesday through Saturday, with time
off for Berner-Garde board meetings and the like. I think we will do the
same thing we did last year, and the money that the photos raise will go
to whatever funds the people getting the photos want to support.

Joye and I are also co-chairs of the Raffle, so we will need help from
willing volunteers! The raffle table will be set up next to the
conformation ring, so let us know if you'd like to spend some time
meeting everyone who is buying raffle tickets!

I cannot believe the Specialty is only a few weeks off, I still have a
ton of stuff to do! So see you there!

Pat Long (& Luther)
Berwyn PA