I remember my first encounter with breeders and it was NOT pleasant and many
of my personal meeting haven't been that great either. However, I am trying
(though don't always succeed) in believing that not everyone is going to be
Mr. or Mrs. Marty or Mary Sunshine. I've got a couple of feelers out now for
a Berner or Newfie rescue and am steeling myself for the tons of questions I
undoubtedly will receive, even though I have a happy, healthy Berner already.
I will TRY not to get upset and remember that everything DOES eventually
happen for a reason!

I was put off so much by breeders that I had to go to an "ad" for mine -
shudder to think, eh? But my Caesar is a true Berner, with all the wonderful,
loving, goofy qualities and looks of any other "respected" breeder...he's
AWESOME and does the breed proud each time he meets someone and of course,
every day.

Good luck - be patient!

Kim and Caesar