Today, Klarsson (Kasablanca's Making Thyme) is two years old!  Happy
birthday to him and the other members of the his letter (all his sisters, he
is the only boy).

Although he has only been with me a short time (since August 4, 2002), I am
thrilled to be owned by a Berner and have enjoyed all my new Berner mom and
dad friends.

Klarsson's plans for today include:  sleeping, riding in the car, shopping
for a new toy at Care-A-Lot Pet Warehouse, sleeping, visiting Grandma and
Grandpa for a little birthday party and sleeping.

If you are a sister to Klarsson, please email us and let us know.  So far,
we only know two of them and there are five more of you out there!!!

Wendy Keene, Klarsson (I'm not a puppy anymore says my Grandma), and Lilah
(the right-colored Sheltie)
Hampton, VA