Hi friends,

It is Annelise again with Kyla, 5 months, and I'm ready to switch Kyla to a more natural kind of kibbles (not ready yet for the raw diet, even though Kyla gets her daily bone) and was wondering if you could share your "secrets". The breeder gave her sensible choice and it is what we fed her till now.
I was also wondering if they would be more Berners her age living in the area (Sammamish, WA) so "we" could have fun together!
Thank you!

Subject: BERNER-L digest 4325
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 00:01:09 CST

BERNER-L Digest 4325

Topics covered in this issue include:

  1) Juvenile Cataract Question
        by "Pat Long & Paul Dangel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) mast cells survivor
        by "Binay Curtis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: "Pat Long & Paul Dangel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Juvenile Cataract Question
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 21:49:01 -0500

Posted in plain text for Jackie, please respond directly to her:

Can anyone give me information on juvenile cataracts? (I'm asking for a
friend who has a 13 mo old Saint) I've checked the internet and also
called my vet but wanted info from owners who have experienced this.
Can it be corrected?  Will the dog evantually go blind?  What are the
chances of it popping up in the other eye?

Any thought/comments please...

Jackie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

------------------------------ From: "Binay Curtis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Berner Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: mast cells survivor Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 19:12:53 -0800 Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Maura

Bandit survived 3 mast cell tumor surgeries - approximately 9 removed
alltogether- all grade 1. Large margins, a great vet and a lot of love
from us - and this list.

Hang in there.

Binay Curtis

Galaxy Six Strategies