Re: digging to China--HELP!

>the other thing you can do is to watch her like a hawk whilst she is
> visiting somebody and warn the hosts that she is very partial to digging.

My first Berner Girl, Tinka, was a Digger!

Let her out unguarded in the garden for two minutes, earth would fly, and
she would be three foot down in a new hole and shrub toppled! She loved to
nest in the cool!

We went to BIG PARTY! Friend, Chris's, Grandmother was 100! In a Nursing
Home but they pulled out the stops to make a big occasion. Tinks posed so
beautifully for the pics with Gran reading the telegram from the Queen,
think might even have made local TV! Lots of champagne flowing, my beautiful
lady did the rounds, so soft and gentle with the old folk, so good!

Matron let her out of the French Windows into the garden as she thought she
might want a pee!

I was distracted by journalist wanting details, when I went to look, Tinks
was gone! Lawn empty, no shrubs toppled!

Found her in newly dug hole five foot down behind the potting shed!!

Well, I found a spade and filled the hole in! No-one noticed we had gone!

Big Confession here! Haven't told anyone else about this!

All love,

Jean, Sunny, Simmy, Barney and the Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/longlease/index.htm