At 11:55 PM +0100 4/3/03, jean cheesman wrote:

<snip>

>Interesting is in responses from my mail about reverse sneezing.
>
>>From US, messages wishing well but no-one has heard of it. From UK, five
>messages wishing well and they have experienced it!

My Sophia had just two short bouts of reverse sneezing a few months ago.
First was only about five seconds, then, about ten minutes later she did it
again for 30 seconds or longer (seemed much longer to me!)

She didn't seem particularly distressed by it, so I just took my cue from
her. Asked the vet about it the next day and he told me what it was.

Who had ever heard of reverse sneezing?????

Glad Sunny is fine, give her an extra hug. :-)

Liz Caldwell, Lawrence, KS
with BARC Beauty Sophia; Precious Pyr Faith; and cantankerous cat Mascot
(now all boarding while I go to the Final Four!!!)