Dearest List,

<About check´s as payment. In Sweden nobody use check´s any more - we use
<card´s or cash.
<My monthly salary goes directly to the card.

Cheques are indeed obsolete here in Sweden and have been for many years.
Thank you, Margareta for bringing this up, I too have been wondering as to
what other payment alternatives there might be for contributing to the
different fundraisers.

Just now I am on bread and water for the next couple months after picking up
Griffin meds the other day, so I will have to wait for the next one. (No
worries, I needed to go on a spring diet.)

Cecilia Ståhl & Griffin in
Stockholm Sweden