Pat-

Can  you give me (us) information of the cost of the BMD Health Articles
disk that you have available?  In the past week I have forwarded articles to
3 differnent Berner owners who were concerned about health problems with
their dogs.   I would like to purchase a number of them to have on hand, to
send to people unfamiliar with the breed or the information available on the
L.  People trying to learn about Berners.  It is such a great resource for
new Berner owner and PPO's.

If you are a new Berner owner, or an "old" (did I say that?) Berner owner
who is beseiged by health or temperament questions, or a breeder who wants
to inform their puppy owners, this  disk is terrific.  It addresses most of
the problems in the breed, temperament issues, how to choose a breeder, and
links to other Berner related websites.  It is awesome.

Thanks
Janice Parky