Hi All,

Somewhere, somehow, I had this virus try to creep in on my 'puter last
night! Well, I went to bed last night and all was well! Turned on the 'puter
this evening and I was infected! AVG picked it up and cleaned my system!

Just been looking into it and seems I was not fully infected, normally
deposits itself in three files, on my system was only two! Spreads by
sending out from your address book, have phoned a few people on my book and
they did not receive emails from me last night so praying I have not passed
it on!!

My AVG program did not pick up last night, yes, I had a load of pics and
attachments come in but far as I know were legit. But picked up when I
switched on tonight! Albeit found in only two out of three files!

Is a very recent adaptation of an earlier worm virus, think may be coming in
now through spam porn mail! I am doing Mailwasher faithfully but when I am
downloading a load of pics to my IE program, inevitably the odd spam mail
slips in there!

Guess biggest reminder of all to keep anti-virus software totally up to
date! I had skipped an update last night as I was busy! Aaah, Me!! Did it
later and was still mostly protected but guess that new version of virus had
slipped through though diminished! Had updated AVG before I went to bed last
night and was big file! And tonight was Big Headline "You are Infected!"

Biggest hugs you all out there, go update anti-virus program now! Better
safe than sorry! This is a weird one!

I am gonna go and put the goats in the shed, will mail you all again later!

All love,

Jean, Sunny, Simmy, Barney and the Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/longlease/index.htm