-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Karen
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 10:03 AM
To: Berner List
Subject: Collar Input-Thank you!!

Dear Listers,
Just wanted to extend a warm thank you for all the input I have received
concerning my question about "pinch" collars. I have tried to respond to as
many as I could personally, but if I missed anyone please accept my
apologies. Your information, links, and insight are so appreciated, as
always.
Now I have another question. Do any of your beloved Berners constantly pant.
I have been kind of concerned over Stevie's constant panting. He pants
whether it is cool or not, whether he is being exercised or not. It is
almost all the time. I have asked the vet about it, but she doesn't think
that it is anything to worry about. But of course I WORRY about my gentle
giant and just need some reassurance. Maybe I need to get a second opinion,
or maybe I am just being paranoid!! Any thoughts or input would be
appreciated, Again!!
Big Berner Hugs and Kisses
Karen and Stevie
NB,Canada