SHOPPING AT THE 2003 SPECIALTY
June 12, 2003 - Part 14

I'm back from China!! We arrived back at home in Pittsburgh at 11 p.m. last night after a 29 hour travel marathon. My son and his wife's new daughter, Gracie (11 month old Chinese baby) was wonderful during the entire trip. She never once "lost her cool" and cried loudly!! The passengers around us were grateful, as were we. It was a spectacular adventure that I will never forget!!

Now that I am back and have my first day's work 'under my belt' I can continue with the "Shopping at the 2003 Specialty" Reports!!! Thank you all for your patience......

By Jove
Eve Lapolla
5599 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH  43235
Phone:        (614) 451-0914
Toll Free:    (800) 227-0914 code 16
Fax:            (614) 451-0914 push *51
E-Mail:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site:   http://www.byjove.net

By Jove has a lot of new items on the her web site, as well as all of the old favorites. Some of the new things include: a category called "Kids Corner," which features items for children, such as mini tote purses ($7,) canvas purses (8.50,) denim aprons ($12,) terry cloth Berner, infant t-shirts, as well as t-shirts from 2-4 to 10-12 ($12,) string purses ($8,) set of stacked boxes ($18,) mini scrapbook ($5.50,) etc.

Some items that have been added especially for the adults, are a very nice line of sterling silver and two tone jewelry featuring charms, pendants, bracelets and pins. (Check out the web site for prices.)

Other new "things" are writing pens, memo boards, coaster sets, note cards by Cami Kriner, new tissue boxes, spice boxes, lovely prints, hand painted cowhide leather check book covers and wallets ($35,) door mats, ornaments, a new ball cap design, a new t-shirt design, luggage and crate tags and many other things. Eve now has a wallpaper border design with Berner puppies, new statues by Yvonne, cloth dinner and coctail napkins with either a Berner puppy or adult on them, some lovely new tiles by Dee Craig, as well as some of her really nice date books that come in lots of different designs. (Prices vary - so check out the web site.)

Eve asks, "Please, if you can think of anything that might look good with a Berner on it. let me know. Maybe I will have it and maybe I can get it. A lot of the things I have are original designs and I am always looking for new and different items."

I bought the little canvas mini tote purses for my 3 little granddaughters (ages 4, 11 months and 5 days!!) I just love my new Berner wallet and the "top of the doorframe" Berner that I got at the Specialty, too. If you didn't get a chance to shop at the specialty, you can do the next best thing - visit Eve's web site - it is full of wonderful Berner items.

Happy Shopping!!!
Joye Neff and Nick (and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA